Petidoux’s new summer print is continuing an amazing journey on the Italian Riviera, to the beautiful hills around Portofino, where the with the delicate sent of blooming orange blossoms and little oranges.
100% Peruvian Pima cotton. OEKO_TEX Standard 100 certified fabric. Sustainable fashion
Original print, hand-design in our atelier.
Our pajamas is snug-fitted and run small. Please upsize when ordering (age of child +1 = right size to order)
- orange blossoms scents
- Ligurian Gardens of the Hesperides
- Anna Maria Orsini di Bracciano, Princess of Nerola, launched the fashion to perfume with bitter orange blossoms essence her gloves and for this in her honour the essence was named neroli.
- short-sleeves, round neck with scalloping details top with its matching girl's short
- Petidoux's own exclusive design: sunny, degrade little oranges, and vibrant green orange leaves.
- Manufactured in Peru
- Ultra-soft 100% interlock Peruvian Pima cotton 50/1
- Water-based, lead free print
- Lead-free snaps
- OEKO_TEX Standard 100 certified fabric
- No flame-retardant. No chemicals
- Pre-washed & pre-shrunk
- No pilling, even after many, many washes
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry low
- Conforms to CFR 1615/1616. Comfortable snug fit (we would advise to size up when ordering)
For child's safety, garment should fit snugly. This garment is not flame resistant. Loose-fitting garment is more likely to catch fire